Are you looking for a way to protect your tresses at night?
look no further! Our silky satin bonnets are lightweight and doesn’t put any excessive tension on the hairline.
- Satin Bonnet with Premium Quality: Recommended for dry hair, not for wet hair or oiled hair. Our satin bonnets are made of premium material. We recommend , after you receive the satin bonnet, wash it with cold water before wear it and it will not fade.
- Bonnet Features with Elastic Thin Bands and Drawstring: Our satin bonnet have adjustable and stretchable head size for comfortable wear; After many improvements, the satin bonnet has a thin elastic band which will make your head more comfortable; The band can be stretched to fit different head size, but won't make your head feel tight;
- Silky Satin Bonnet for Curly Hair: If you have curly or wavy hair, you know that sleep will make curly hair frizz and become unruly when you wake up in the busy morning; Our satin silk bonnet is designed with full cover premium satin, which will make your hair frizz-free and tangle-free by reducing friction between your hair; Our silk satin bonnet will help you get rid of the dryness and breakage cause the satin bonnet have no moisture-absorb materials such as cotton;
- Multi-functional Satin Bonnet: This satin silk bonnet is not only suitable for sleeping but convenient for you when you're washing face, bathing and doing skincare; The silk satin bonnet also performs great as a head cover for cancer & chemo patient, because the satin lining of the silk bonnet would protect your hair from shedding profusely ;
- Washing Instructions for Satin Silk Bonnet: 1.Hand wash in cool water ; 2. Satin can be hand washed with cold water and gentle soaps; It should be laid out flat or hung to dry, although satin should not be attached with clothespins, since they will leave marks; 3. Satin should also not be twisted or contorted while it is wet, because it may set permanent wrinkles in the fabric, instead, squeeze out excess water with a towel then air dry.